Please complete this articles practice quiz before leaving class today. It will be counted as a class work grade and not as an actual quiz grade. Please take your time in completing. You may refer to any of the pages on articles in your packet for help.
1. Click on this link:
2. Check to see that you have answered all questions carefully and them click "submit".
3. Once you have clicked submit you will need to take a screenshot of your score and/or submitted answers.
4. If you do not know how to screenshot on a chromebook please click here:
5. Once you have taken your screenshot please email it to me.
6. In your gmail click "Compose"on the left, enter my email address and in the subject line write your full name and period number.
7. To attach the screenshot you will need to click the paperclip icon. When a new window opens select the screenshot you took. (It may be under "recents")
8. If you're having difficulty attaching the screenshot in an email you may also save the screenshot to your google drive and then share it with me.
Below is your Chapter 1 Packet. If you miss a day of class it will be up to you to watch the videos from the part missed and respond to the questions. Please use the active links in the packet below for each video.
Today in class you will be using the site below for some geography practice. You will need headphones! Please work through all specified levels and record your scores carefully. Be sure to click on the icon or picture for each level and not the text to open a new page. Your goal in class today is to complete the front side. You will have time to finish the backside in class Tuesday!
For the next several days we will be focusing our learning on the culture and geography of the many Spanish-speaking countries around the world. To begin you will complete the assignment below to familiarize yourself with each of the countries. Complete the handout given in class (also featured below) by reading through each of the country descriptions. You might also need to look at the maps given to you below. If you already know or find the "Class Note Extras" while reading you may fill them out. If you cannot find them we will talk about them in class tomorrow! Also if you would prefer to read the descriptions from a book let me know. Good luck and see me for questions!