Please watch the following video and complete the notes and practice in class. You may check your answers for the practice questions at the bottom using my answer key when you're done!
1. Click here: https://quizlet.com/68843021/all-verbs-chapter-4-flash-cards/
2. Click on "Test".
3. Make sure you are signed-in before you begin!
4. Under 'question types' at the right click all 4 choices.
5. Under 'starts with' click 'Spanish'.
6. Under question limit make sure it says 20.
7. Begin your practice quiz. Although this is not weighted as a quiz it will still be taken for a grade! Please do your best and if it turns out terribly please retake!
8. When you have finished please email me the screenshot. Make sure it contains the score and your username in the top right corner. This is due by the end of class today.
** PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR THE QUIZ ON FRIDAY YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY VERB CHARTS AVAILABLE!!!!!!!
Forget how to take a screenshot?
Click here: http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/want-to-take-a-screenshot-on-your-chromebook-heres-how/
We will discuss Three Kings Day and watch the following video in class before you begin this assignment.
For the following assignment you will need to complete a presentation using google slides. Your presentation should be 8 slides long and should contain both pictures and text as is specified below. When you search additional websites for more information please make sure to keep track of these sites. It is recommended that you search for your images on pinterest, instagram or google images.
Slide1: Make a title slide. This slide should include the name of Three Kings Day in Spanish, your name and period number and at least 1 picture.
Slide 2: This slide should include 1-2 pictures and 2-3 sentences in English. This slide should tell me what Three Kings Day is, when is celebrated and what it is called here in the U.S.
Slide 3: This slide should include 1-2 pictures and 2-3 sentences in English. This slide should tell me where in the world Three Kings Day or its equivalent is celebrated. Please include 1 Spanish-speaking country and one non Spanish-speaking country.
Slide 4: This slide should contain 1-2 pictures and 2-3 sentences in English. This slide should tell me who the three "kings" of Three Kings Day were, where they went and what they brought.
Slide 5: This slide should contain 1-2 pictures and 2-3 sentences in English. This slide should explain one custom of children during Three Kings Day.
Slide 6: This slide should contain 1-2 pictures and 2-3 sentences in English. This slide should explain one other custom of children or adults during Three Kings Day.
Slide 7: This slide should include 1-2 pictures and 2-3 sentences in English. This slide should explain 1 comparison or contrast between Christmas and Three Kings Day.
Slide 8: This slide should contain the links to any additional websites used.
* This is due before the end of class Wednesday 1/6/15.
***Make sure to share your presentation with me before the above date!