1. Click on this link:
2. Enter you full name (Spanish name and last name)
3. Enter the quiz passcode "london" to begin your test.
4. Please note that all of the listening questions require you to copy and paste the vocaroo link into a new page/tab in order to listen. I was not able to embed these into this testing site.
5. Make sure to use headphones for the listening questions.
6. Make sure to carefully review all questions before submitting your test! Your test must be submitted by the end of the period today.
Today in class you will need to watch all of Episodes 18,19 and 20 and complete all of the corresponding pages in your packet. Friday in class we will finish the series and watch Episodes 21 and 22. Your final test for Mi vida loca is Monday 5/9. Any episodes missed will need to be watched before then.
1. Click on: _
2. Click on Episode 18 to start from the drop down menu at the left.
3. Next click on "watch full interactive episode". This should open in a new window. Once this has loaded click "start". You will need headphones!
4. Follow the same steps to watch Episodes 19 and 20.
5. Make sure to click "next" at the end of each episode to look at the grammar and vocabulary incase you missed something. Also if you missed something they don't review at the end of the episode please consult the master Mi vida loca packet by the absent binder.
Watch the following trailer before signing up!
Today in class you will need to set-up your Duolingo account using your smart phone or a Chromebook. If you're using your phone you must first download the app. If you're using a Chromebook you will have to go to www.duolingo.com. Please follow the guidelines on the paper given in class to create an account. Also note that these guidelines are specific to your class period. Once you have made an account you will need to begin completing the first 5 concepts. The first set of 5 concepts are due Friday April 29th by the beginning of your class period.
** YOU MAY NOT CHOOSE THE "TEST OUT" OPTION IF PROMPTED.** You will not receive credit for any levels if completing this option.
If you have difficulty creating an account please let me know before leaving class today.
Today in class you will watch the following sports video and complete the corresponding handout below. You pay pause and/or re-watch any section of the video needed. You may also consult the transcription of the dialogue you have been given. Before the end of the period you must turn in your completed handout and return the class copy of the transcript.
In class today please complete all notes and practice on pages 2-3 in your tener packet. You will need headphones and will need to follow along with the Movenote slides and included videos. When finished I can check your notes if need be. You will then need to complete page 6 for HW for Monday. See me with questions!
Watch the following video in class today and answer the corresponding questions on the handout. You may watch it as many times as needed and pause or repeat sections when necessary!
If all goes according to plan our official food day will happen Friday February 26th. Please re-read instructions below before searching for recipes on the websites listed. I do not endorse all of these recipes, these sites are just to get you started. To reserve a recipe you must physically print the recipe for me, turn it in and have a verbal confirmation from me that you and/or your partner are able to make it. **There are only 3 desserts per a class period and no duplicate recipes are allowed!
South American Recipes:
Central American Recipes:
Spanish Recipes (From Spain):
1. Watch the videos below on ER and IR verbs. This new chapter (Chp. 5) will focus on food and drink vocabulary, conjugating and using ER and IR verbs and communicating in the restaurant. After watching the videos please complete all 10 conjugation charts on the verb guide and then complete the sentence practice on the back. This will be checked tomorrow on your HW log.
Please watch the following video and complete the notes and practice in class. You may check your answers for the practice questions at the bottom using my answer key when you're done!